New Beginnings Training Center, Inc. provides organizational capacity building, curriculum design, and professional and leadership development to academic institutions, and child welfare and social service agencies.
An innovative adult educator, dynamic speaker, insightful business consultant, inspirational mentor, adjunct professor, and certified business and life coach...
Kimberly Knight is an adult educator and leadership development professional with extensive experience in educational program development including executive coaching, one-on-one consultations, curriculum development, strategic planning, group workshops, training, and on-boarding programs.
Kimberly has recognized strengths in curriculum design, motivational and instructional lectures, strategic planning, problem-solving, and organizational redesign that have resulted in a collaborative and holistic approach to professional and personal development with a proven track record of excellence.
A summary of her professional profile includes:
· 30+ years teaching diverse adult populations in higher education settings
· 25+ years as a small business owner offering small business development and entrepreneurship consulting
· Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
· Certifications in life, business, and executive coaching, including certifications in speaking, consulting, teaching, and coaching by the world renown John Maxwell Organization
· Authored a book for entrepreneurs entitled Get Paid:10 Secrets to a Profitable Business
Skilled in the areas of: